1. Overwhelmed with Joy is hosting her monthly Pay it Forward book exchange. I am delinquent in telling you all about this, so some contests have ended, but there are more still going on, so head on over to enter.
2. Blonde Mom Blog is giving away a Disney Princess Enchanted DVD. I am up to my eyeballs in Disney princesses, but nothing lights up Lily’s eyes more these days. If you have a 3-6 year old girl, I suspect the same may be true in your household so go over and make a little girl’s day.
3. 5 Minutes for Mom is having another giveaway (man I love these ladies, even though I haven’t won anything yet). This time it is a Casio digital camera and case with the breast cancer ribbon on it. Casio is hoping to promote the National Breast Cancer Foundation and raise awareness about this disease. Head over here to enter.
4. Also in the breast cancer awareness category- Mama Loves Giveaways is giving away a great diaper bag to anyone who pledges to do self exams or get a mammogram. I failed to blog about the fact that I got my first one last week (not sure how I missed that). Head on over to enter.
5. Mom Views is giving away a Deluxe Emergency Kit from Asioo. Seriously, deluxe does not begin to describe this thing. You would be so prepared, you might not ever come out of hiding. Head on over to enter.
7. The Front Porch is offering up a custom blog redesign by Art Designs by Christi. She has some really cool designs in her portfolio. My personal favorite is “Rockstar for Him.” Man I wish I was a rockstar. Anyway, I have been dying for a custom design for a while, but haven’t felt like it is the time to invest in one. I would love to win one. If you would to, head over here to enter.
A lot of stuff going on this week. Maybe you’ll win something.