I have been tagged for the Crazy Eights Meme by Jenny over at Mommin It Up! I can’t turn down a meme tag so here it is.
8 things I’m Passionate About
1. My Faith
2. The Hubby
3. My 2 girls
6. Healthy Marriages
7. Way too many TV shows
8. Keeping my girls un-hoochified
8 things I say Often
1. Get off of your sister!
2. Stop touching your sister!
3. Don’t eat that!
4. Get out of the toilet!
5. Leave your sister alone!
6. Why did you take that toy?
7. Can mommy have just a few minutes of quiet?
8. Honey, How long until you get home?
8 books I’ve recently read
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
3. Lucky by Alice Sebold
4. Sunriseby Karen Kingsbury
5. The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
6. Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvick
7. Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
8. Real Sex by Lauren Winner
8 Songs I could listen to over & over
1. SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (a guilty pleasure)
2. I Am by Nicole Nordeman
3. The entire Kansas CD by Jennifer Knapp
4. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfeld
5. I Don’t Wanna Be by Gavin McGraw
6. This Love by Maroon 5
7. Respect by Aretha Franklin (my karaoke song)
8. Mighty to Save by Hillsong
8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. A good sense of humor
6. Self Confident
8. Love of life
8 things I’ve learned this past year
1. Having your parents this close isn’t so bad
2. Losing baby weight is darn near impossible
3. How to blog
4. Married, Christian housewives aren’t having enough sex
5. Marriage still rocks even after 6 years
6. You are never too old to get something pierced
7. I really love Pilates
8. There is nothing more precious that watching your children discover who Jesus is
8 of my peeps I think should do Crazy Eights (if they haven’t already!)
1. Big Binder
2. Mama Mia (it’s unofficial meme week)
8. Olivia (and her brand spankin’ new blog)
Get to it ladies. This one was kind of tough.