*Link to the blog of the person who tagged you.
*Post these rules on your blog.
*List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
So here we go.
- I have an aversion to feet. Actually I really like getting my own rubbed, but really freak out when someone else’s touch mine. It really doesn’t matter if they are sock footed or not, I really freak out. The hubby uses this fact to torture me as you may well expect. The only feet I don’t mind are baby feet which I love to touch and kiss. Not sure when that will wear off, but I am thinking 4 years old is getting dangerously close.
- When I traveled to China, I really hated the food. It is NOTHING like “American” Chinese food. So to combat starvation, I would regularly hail a rickshaw and have a poor little man literally run me to McDonalds so I could have a Big Mac. I know, I know, but would you have had me starve??
- Despite the backlash against Facebook for its breastfeeding prejudice, I have just joined. Why I need another thing on the internet to suck away my time, I have no idea. It is a sad race to accumulate friends and feel like you are loved. How old am I?
- I have a large light red birthmark that runs the entire length of my right arm. In the summer when I am wearing short sleeves, people often ask with major concern, “Oh my, is that a rash?” I have taken to responding that it is a hickey.
- I have never in fact had a hickey. I did however find a nifty website telling you how to remove one in case you get carried away.
- I am a firm believer that the decorating of the house for Christmas must take place Thanksgiving weekend or you are some sort of heathen. I am living in shame that our outside lights aren’t up yet. I am however basking in the glow of our tree right now.
- I take great pride in the fact that I know where all the whip cracks are in the song “Baby Got Back.” I learned them in high school and continue to mime a whip crack whenever I hear the song…which is thankfully not often.
If you are dying for more titillating facts about me check out my 100 things post over here. I have no idea who to tag for this that hasn’t already done it, but I am going to tag a few of my newest faithful commenters and anyone else left who is looking for a good meme: Marie, Erin, Jubilee, themommykelly, Kerry, hotomom and Courtney.
Also the lovely SAHMmy Says presented me with this lovely award.
Isn’t that the sweetest. Wisdom is my spiritual gift so it is good to know it is being put to good use (especially cause most days I am seriously questioning that gifts assessment I took). I am passing this award on to Big Binder cause she is full of all sorts of wisdom and is frankly making the rest of us look bad.