It has been a while since I have done this cause I have been a blogging slacker, but here are a couple for ya.
- 5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a $200 gift certificate to True Jeans. Considering I have 1 pair of jeans that fits me well right now and I ripped them yesterday (and not in the cool way) I really need this. So if you love me, you won’t enter so I can win. If you don’t head over here.
- They are also giving away an Insignia Shelf System from Best Buy. This thing is a radio, IPod docking station and DVD/CD player. If it cleaned my house too, I would marry it. Enter over here.
- Crunchy Domestic Goddess is giving away your choice of one of 4 great (green) prizes. She also has lots of gift ideas if you are still at a loss for the hard to buy for loved one. Head over here to check it out.
- Almost Somewhat Positive is giving away a copy of How To Eat Like A Hot Chick. Seeing that I am one majorly hot chick, I feel as though I really must own this book. Head over here.
- Puddle Hoppers is a new site where princesses are born. She makes adorable tutus for the princess in your house. I know mine would love one. Head over here for your chance.
- Blog Paradise is having a blog contest contest to win a $45 gift certificate to Spreadshirt.com where you can design your own t-shirt. The contest is sponsored by the blog contest wiki and contest wiki. Head over to enter here.
- Little Fun, Little Learning is giving away 2 products of your choice from Oopsie Dazie. They make some adorable stuff for your little girl’s hair. Too cute! Head over here to enter.
That enough for you. I am sure there are more since this is the season of giving. Now go knock yourself out entering!!