Toni over at It Is Nap Time tagged me for the 6 Word Memoir Meme. Apparently I am supposed to title my memoir in 6 words. I have been thinking for days and decided that THIS IS REALLY HARD! I have never been one to be succinct, brief, or concise. See I used 3 words right there to say the same thing. I could ramble on for hours about nothing at all. In fact I am convinced if I did have a memoir, it might put War and Peace to shame.
Still, I can’t resist a challenge. So here is my attempt. Well after the rules.
- Write your own six word memoir
- Post in on your blog. Include a visual illustration if you’d like
- Link to the original person who tagged you in the post, and to the original post if possible.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links
- Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Been Way Too Blessed To Complain
Except I think I still do a little. But I shouldn’t. So maybe I should post this somewhere. Anyway, THIS WAS HARD!!
But I am tagging 5 people I think are up to the challenge. And anyone else who is feeling like their life can be summed up in 6 little words.
Big Binder, Anne, Katie, Mama Mia, Holy Mama. Actually those are some of my recent commenters. I fear saying that or you might never comment again and comments are crack for bloggers. We can’t get enough and they give us quite the rush. But I am pretty sure we avoid all of the negative side effects. Enjoy!