I have been tagged by Big Binder to share with you a few of my quirks. I actually think a few of these are already well documented (feet, dishwasher loading, etc.) and I am always thrilled to know through my comments that there are other freaks out there besides me. Women, we are a freaky, mysterious creature. Anywho, here I am in all my quirky glory. And I apologize if I have told any of these before, but maybe, just maybe there are only so many quirks to share (or I am very forgetful).
- I can’t eat food that is on a bone. It seriously freaks me out. I have to have the hubby cut it off the bone somewhere where I can’t see him before I can eat it. While we are on the subject, I also don’t like it when food touches on my plate. Really gives me the heeby-jeebies.
- I shave my big toe. Please tell me I am not the only one.
- Songs by Steve Winwood are like nails on a chalk board to me. I feel like if I was a dog and his song came on the radio, I would immediately begin howling. I don’t however howl when I hear his songs. But I can’t stomach them. Sorry to the Steve Winwood fans of the world. Please don’t stop reading, I have many other wonderful traits.
- Lately, I have been using the word “wonky” a lot in sentences as in “My dishwasher is acting wonky again and I have to get it fixed.” Sadly, this is in fact true and I am again dishwasher-less. I am dying a slow death.
- I don’t know how to make a pot of coffee. Truly. I don’t drink it so I never learned. Now, we have a french press so I am even more confused. So if you want coffee and the hubby isn’t home, you are out of luck.
- My biggest pet peeve in life is women who squat on the toilet seat and leave a splatter of pee on the seat. Doesn’t that completely defeat the purpose??? If you are grossed out by germs on the seat then don’t pee all over it for me to have to sit on. Either sit or wipe up your pee!! (I may be a. PMSing or b. still upset from a public restroom incident earlier today).
So there you go. Wanna play? Mama Mia you are required to, you are my meme go to girl 🙂 Anyone else? Let me know so I can come learn that you are as quirky as me.
BTW- when I think quirky, this is all that comes to mind. Enjoy…