The Diaper Diaries

but hopefully not full of crap

The Apocolypse might be coming…but at least you will be allergy free. June 7, 2008

Filed under: Uncategorized — thediaperdiaries @ 11:47 pm

 To say the weather has been a little weird lately is an understatement. Sometimes it is beautiful. Other times is appears quite beautiful from the window, but then you step outside and it is so humid you immediately melt the second you step outside. Someone told me the other day the humidity was 100%. Doesn’t that mean it is raining, I am confused. Then the temp drops and a rainstorm like no other descends upon us bringing with it hail and winds that make you want to run to the basement. It seems like there is a severe thunderstorm and tornado watch every day. End of the world? I am not going to even try and deny that every time the weather gets crazy, the thought crosses my mind.

The one thing I do know is that all sorts of people’s allergies are going crazy lately. Seems like a bad allergy season. I don’t personally suffer from them, but the hubby does. Actually I do get them bad when I am pregnant because apparently since the baby is half the hubby, I get to share in the joy. Cause pregnancy isn’t fun enough. Oh and, joy of all joys, allergy meds are no good when preggo.

Anyway, net out, allergies stink, preggo or not. Did you know that indoor air is four to five times more polluted than outdoor air? So much for heading inside where the air conditioning is to escape the allergens and the heat. So that is why I wanted to let you know about American Standard’s AccuClean Whole Home Air Filtration System. It attaches to your existing furnace or air handler and removes allergens from the air in every room of the house. Actually it removes 99.98% of allergens and 99% of the common flu virus. I guess the other .02 and 1% are renegades that can’t be stopped.

If your family suffers from allergies or asthma, this is definitely worth checking into. Please check out their website for further information as well as dealers in your area.


4 Responses to “The Apocolypse might be coming…but at least you will be allergy free.”

  1. Jackie Says:

    I was reading and waiting for a pregnancy announcement….and nothing. You were teasing me a little, huh?!

  2. erin g Says:

    you know I always think the same thing a little bit, when there’s bad weather…. hmmm Jesus is coming. I’m glad I’m not the only one!

  3. The weather has been insane, but my allergies are always nice and consistent. I need to get something to help but I’m not in my house to make this worth it.. or maybe I am. I’ll have to check it out.

  4. We are all sneezing and sniffling around here. Thought it was just our neck of the woods. Very. Tired. Of. It.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s