- If your regular aerobics instructor is not there and you see that the woman who is teaching the class, although very nice, is known to sing loudly along with the music and regularly shout “Who Hoo!!” you are probably not going to enjoy the class as much as you usually do.
- If your you or the hubby (that would be the hubby, I don’t rise early EVER) sets the alarm so that he can wake up early and work out, your kids will wake up during the night culminating in a 5:40 am wake up call.
- If you have worn the same bras for years on end, chances are that the new bras you try on in your size will seem oddly small. But only around your chest, not in your actual boobs. Those babies have shriveled up like a raisin after nursing 2 kids. And you will be sad when you try on the “Super Sexy Push Up Bra” and they still look that way.
- If you drop your children off at your parents for the afternoon so you can go to the doctor, chances are they will behave like angels only to unleash some exceptionally nasty behavior on you for the rest of the night.
- If you go to CVS at an alternate time than when your usual cashier (who you know and who knows you on a first name basis) is working, you will get hassled about the coupons you are using forcing you to add a Twix candy bar to your total to deal with the stress.
- If someone wants to pay you $20 to participate in a taste test that actually is a “smell test” in which you smell various samples of cereal and provide feedback, that is a pretty easy $20.
- If your brother and sister in law get you a pedicure for your birthday, you can assume they know you fairly well. Also, you must use it as soon as possible on the day it arrives. That kind of thing can’t sit around collecting dust. Especially when my toes were beginning to look a bit funky.
- I will never grow tired of listening to the song “Falling Slowly” which won the Oscar last year.
- There is nothing better than sitting on your patio in a lounge chair with I-tunes playing, a glass of wine and your trusty laptop keeping you company.
There really seems like there should be 1 more observations to round it out to an even 10 so throw a couple in the comments dear readers.